Steven Robert Janezic
McHenry Injury Attorney:
Mr. Janezic earned his Juris Doctor degree in 2014 from Northern Illinois University College of Law, graduating in the top 15% of his class with Magna Cum Laude honors. He also earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2012 from Judson University.
Mr. Janezic concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury and workers' compensation.
Mr. Janezic has experience handling all aspects of litigation including pleadings, discovery, motion practice, and trial preparation. He has also represented clients in front of the American Arbitration Association.
Prior to working at the Taradash Law Firm, Mr. Janezic worked at the Zeke Giorgi Legal Clinic in Rockford, Illinois, providing legal representation to low income individuals.
Mr. Janezic is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, McHenry County Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
Effective Representation for the Injured:
Mr. Janezic gives each case the detailed attention it needs. He represents injured workers as well as individuals who have suffered injuries as the result of others negligence. Mr. Janezic has produced successful results on cases that have been denied by insurance companies and even turned away by other attorneys.
• $500,000.00 policy limits settlement for the family of an 89 year-old man who was struck and killed while crossing the street.
• $250,000.00 settlement for a union worker who injured his ACL and underwent two surgeries.
• $250,000.00 policy limits settlement for a Crystal Lake man who was injured in a car accident, suffered a broken foot, and underwent two surgeries.
• $240,000.00 recovery for a 63 year-old McHenry women who sustained a leg fracture when she was involved in a motor vehicle accident.
• $195,000.00 settlement for a warehouse manger who suffered a broken foot when a steel pipe fell on him.
• $176,000.00 settlement for an 18 year-old women who suffered hand lacerations due to others' negligence while attending a party.
• $175,000.00 recovery for an 18 year-old women who suffered ligament damage in her ankle as a result of a car accident.
• $138,000.00 settlement for a 45 year-old union laborer who sustained soft tissue back injuries resulting in permanent restrictions.
• $120,000.00 settlement following mediation for a McHenry woman who suffered a torn rotator cuff in a car accident.
• $115,000.00 settlement for non-union carpenter who suffered a broken foot requiring multiple surgeries.
• $100,000.00 policy limits settlement for a 63 year-old women who suffered a torn rotator cuff in a motor vehicle accident.
• $100,000.00 policy limits settlement for a McHenry County woman who suffered soft tissue back injuries in a car accident.
• $100,000.00 settlement for 61 year-old worker who suffered soft tissue back injuries resulting in permanent restrictions.
• $100,000.00 policy limits settlement for 39 year-old McHenry County man who suffered a torn rotator cuff in a car accident.
• $100,000.00 settlement for a non-union machine operator who developed lateral epicondylitis.
• $100,000.00 policy limits settlement for a McHenry man who was rear-ended and suffered a torn rotator cuff.
• $100,000.00 policy limits settlement for a McHenry man who was struck by a car while walking along the road and suffered multiple fractures.
• $90,000.00 settlement for a woman who suffered a broken wrist while she was a passenger in a golf cart accident.
• $70,000.00 settlement following a pre-trial in McHenry County Circuit Court for a McHenry woman who was rear-ended and developed a cyst in her back.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury 50%
- Worker's Compensation 50%
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 2014
- Judson University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2012
- Major: Business Management
Professional Association & Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- McHenry County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Zeke Giorgi Legal Clinic, Rockford