McHenry County Personal Injury Lawyer
Insurance Research Council has 2002 Illinois Bodily Injury settlement average as $7,850.
- Death of a motorcycle passenger and severe injuries to the motorcycle driver. Judgment: $5,490,000.
- Motorcyclist sustained catastrophic injuries following the crash. Settlement: $1,000,000.
- Professional truck driver involved in a vehicle collision, following cervical fusion surgery was unable to return to the prior occupation. Settlement: $980,000.
- Semi-truck ran off the road, where the driver sustained a back injury. Judgment: $1,000,000.
- 12-year-old girl involved in a vehicle collision, 104 stitches in the face with permanent scarring. Settlement: $500,000.
- Car accident left the victim in need of knee surgery. Judgment: $240,000.
- Car crash accident required shoulder and neck surgery. Settlement: $400,000
- Forty-six-year-old nurse involved in a vehicle accident underwent lumbar fusion surgery. Settlement: $360,000.
- Elderly woman fell from a display chair in the department store, sustained a knee injury and required surgery. The chair was improperly assembled, possibly defective. Settlement: $140,000.
- Car accident victims suffered traumatic brain injuries. Judgment: $250,000.
- Twenty-year-old woman, involved in an automobile accident sustained a traumatic brain injury. Settlement: $140,000.
- Slip and fall on ice in the grocery parking lot, ankle surgery with hardware. Settlement: $65,000.
- Car accident victims required elbow surgery following an accident. Judgment: $100,000.
- Car accident victim suffered a broken pelvis. Judgment: $250,000.
- Motorcyclist suffered a serious shoulder injury which requires surgery after a crash. Judgment: $120,000.
- After a catastrophic car crash, our attorneys helped an MVA victim secure a $500,000 settlement.
- A child suffered severe burns over 30% of their body. Settlement: $550,000.
- We helped a client win a $212,500 judgment from an assisted living service for acting negligently.
- A car crash victim required ankle surgery following the accident. Judgment: $175,000.
- A pedestrian was hit by a car and suffered severe, catastrophic injuries. Judgment: $500,000.
- Truck driver whose cab bounced up and down and from side to side over every bump for three months developed lumbar herniated disks. After a successful trial before an Arbitrator, appeal to the Commission and the McHenry County Circuit Court, settled for $200,000.
- Non-union electrician fell nine feet when the extension ladder collapsed. Sustained fracture to left ankle, required ankle fusion surgery. Unable to return to work. Workers’ compensation insurance carrier paid $175,000 as a settlement of worker’s future lost wages.
- Department store employee engaged in repetitive work activities, including use of a pricing gun. Diagnosed with bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome, underwent surgery on the dominant hand. Claim denied at arbitration, overturned on Commission Review. Commission awarded 15% loss of use for nonoperated handed, 30% loss of use for operated hand, one of the highest permanency awards for carpal tunnel syndrome. Decision and award upheld by Circuit Court and Illinois Appellate Court on review.
- Seventy-six-year-old waitress fell in employer’s kitchen, breaking her shoulder and injuring the right eye. Settlement included payment of all future related medical expenses and $40,000, representing lost wages for the remainder of life expectancy.
- Maintenance Technician sustained a work injury and needed multiple shoulder surgeries. Settled for $328,000.
- Non-union laborer required knee surgery after sustaining a work injury. Settled for $117,000.
- Union carpenter suffered a back injury on the job. Total settlement for $250,000.
- A worker required carpal tunnel surgery and settled a case for $120,000
- A Union glass worker suffered a shoulder injury on the job that required surgery. Our attorneys won a settlement for $300,000.
- HVAC Technician required Knee surgery following a work-related accident. Settled for $190,000.
- Union worker was injured on the job acting as a Waste Water Operator. Settled for $275,000.
- Union carpenter required wrist surgery due to work-related injuries. Claim was settled for $200,000.
- UPS Driver suffered shoulder injuries and required surgery. Claim was settled for $252,000.
- UPS Driver suffered a back injury and required back surgery. Settled for $236,000.
- Body shop manager required back surgery from repetitive stress injuries. Settled for $216,000.
- Nonunion carpenter injured his foot while on the job. The injury required surgery. Settled for $115,000.
- Union Plumber required surgery after sustaining an injury to his back. Settled for $300,000.
- Union maintenance contractor required back surgery after a work injury. Settled for $500,000.
- Union carpenter got shoulder surgery and a $235,000 settlement following a work injury.
- Union carpenter required surgery after sustaining a shoulder injury at work. Settled for $315,000.
- Door installation contractor suffered a back injury on the job. Settled for $138,000.
- Union pipefitter was injured on the job. $250,000 settlement.
- A mechanic suffered a shoulder injury while on the job. We settled their workers’ comp claim for a total of $225,000.
Nuestros abogados hablan español – Our Lawyers Speak Spanish.