Attorney for Work Injuries
Workers’ compensation benefits are available to provide compensation to injured workers after an on-the-job accident or work-related illness. This system generally provides reimbursement for medical benefits and lost wages to help you provide for your family when you cannot work. Workers’ comp also provides compensation for permanent disability resulting from a work injury.
Compensation For Injured Workers Throughout McHenry County
At Taradash Johnson Janezic, from our office in McHenry, Illinois, our workers’ compensation lawyers are dedicated to helping injured employees get the financial compensation they need and deserve. Contact our McHenry workers’ comp lawyers for a free consultation.
Dangerous Workplace Accidents Occur In A Multitude Of Occupations
Hazards exist in every occupation. We help clients with workers’ comp claims who have been injured in all types of industries and work environments, including:
- Construction workers
- Factory workers
- Truck or delivery vehicle drivers
- Office workers
Types Of Work-Related Injuries
Some common workplace injury claims we have successfully resolved involved:
- Back and neck injuries – including lifting injuries, herniated discs, spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Head injuries – including brain injuries, concussions and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Shoulder injuries – such as rotator cuff tears and brachial plexus injury
- Joint injuries – including knee, wrist and elbow injuries as well as tendonitis
- Chemical injuries – such as chemical burns and exposure to toxic chemicals
- Crush injuries – including broken bones and amputation
- Repetitive motion injuries – including carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and repetitive stress injury (RSI)
- Disorders and illnesses – including fibromyalgia, respiratory illness, complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) and reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD)
Large Carpal Tunnel Award Obtained For Our Client
Our team at Taradash Johnson Janezic recently obtained one of the largest workers’ compensation awards in Illinois for a client’s permanent loss of use of both hands. Our client was awarded 15% and 30% (respectively) for disability caused by carpal tunnel syndrome. This victory is an example of our dedication to our clients and high success rate.
Keeping You Informed Throughout the Process
Our law firm also features the Taradash Case Management System (TCMS), a unique program, which ensures prompt, consistent and clear communication throughout the process. Our team will keep you informed and aggressively advocate for you at every stage, including the various workers’ compensation court proceedings that will decide the validity of your claim.
Free Consultation With A Workers’ Compensation Claim Lawyer
Contact our Illinois work injury disability claim attorneys for a free consultation by calling 815-669-4635 or reaching out online. There are no attorneys’ fees unless we collect compensation for you, and all your casework can be conducted in Spanish, if necessary.
Nuestros abogados hablan español – Our lawyers speak Spanish