Daniel Edward Johnson
Dan Johnson - Illinois Workers' Compensation Trial Lawyer
With a proven track record and a history of successful trial results, Dan Johnson is an attorney injured workers can trust to get the job done right. Dan has secured millions of dollars for his clients and has experience representing client's in front of the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission, Circuit Courts and the Appellate Courts.
Passionately representing injured workers throughout the state of Illinois, Dan strives to ensure his client's past, present and future interests are protected. His natural ability to communicate and listen to client needs allows for a stress free experience while navigating the frustrating process of workers' compensation and personal injury. Dan fights to secure a stable foundation for people who suffer life altering work injuries and personal injuries.
After graduating with a double major from Arizona State University in 2008, Dan received his Juris Doctorate (JD) from Southern Illinois University in 2011. On his spare time, Dan enjoys competitive road biking, golf, paintball and hiking.
Dan's Noticeable Achievements Include:
- Experience litigating permanent and total disability cases in front of the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission and attaining awards worth millions of dollars.
- Successful mediation of a low impact motor vehicle accident claim for $400,000.00.
- Trial experience successfully representing those injured and diagnosed with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (otherwise known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome).
Areas Of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation 60%
- Personal Injury 30%
- Medical Malpractice 5%
- Premises Liability 5%
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- J.D. - 2011
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Political Science
- Major: History
Professional Association & Memberships
- Illinois Bar Association, 2011 to Present
- McHenry County Bar Association, 2013 to Present
- Lawyer's Assistance Program, Volunteer/Student Mentor, 2014 to Present
- McHenry County Chambers of Commerce, Volunteer/Charity Organization, 2017 to Present
- McHenry County Young Professionals, Committee Member, 2017 to Present
- Illinois Educational Labor Relations Board, Chicago
Pro Bono Activities
- McHenry Chamber of Commerce - Fiesta Days Charity Event Organizer, 2017 to Present
- Lawyer's Assistance Program Lawyer/Student Mentor, 2015 to Present
- American Sign Language